9th PAPER & TISSUE ONE SHOW is now in its new home – ABU DHABI!
Since 2007, Al Furat Group's international exhibition, Paper One Show, has enjoyed uninterrupted success, attracting more and more exhibitors and professional visitors. It has become the largest and most prestigious event for the global paper industry.
Now it's time for a glorious transformation as it is announced that the exhibition is upgraded to Paper & Tissue One Show and relocated to the capital of the United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi.
Paper & Tissue One Show will be held annually at the country's most prestigious complex – Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
WHY ADNEC, ABU DHABI?
• Paper & Tissue One Show concluded a cooperation agreement with the Abu Dhabi Convention & Exhibition Bureau, which will also provide full marketing support for the above-mentioned international paper exhibition.
• Abu Dhabi is one of the most economically powerful, prosperous, secure and stable regions in the world.
• ADNEC is one of the most important venues for exhibitions and congresses in the Middle East region and worldwide.
• ADNEC is located 25 minutes from the city center and 15 min from the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
• Abu Dhabi is a hub for tens of pulp, paper, tissue, cardboard and packaging companies, making it the largest center for the paper industry in the MENA region.
The upcoming 9th Paper & Tissue One Show, to be held on April 16-18, 2024, will feature more than 210 manufacturers and providers of 60 categories of paper and paper-related products and services, as well as more than 16,000 visitors from 110 countries, making it the signature event of the international paper industry.
The exhibition will also host a series of B2B meetings and conferences on sustainability and pulp (MENA Pulp Week), enabling participants to exchange best practices and conduct business negotiations with international partners.
Al Furat Group is pleased to invite you to join the 9th Paper & Tissue One Show 2024. The Company's Team is willing to answer your additional questions and provide any other related assistance.